problem:i.group

Michael Hanratty hanra001 at gold.tc.umn.edu
Thu Feb 13 13:18:04 EST 1997

In message <199502131228.JAA02946 at llareta.dagh.uta.cl>  writes:
> Hello Grass User's
>
> Intented used the comand i.group but appear the following:
>
> group1- does not exist, do you wish to create a new group? (y/n) [n] y
> sh: 2657 Memory fault - core dumped
>
> the memory have 18740 kbytes, why not function??

It sounds like the error is not due to running out of memory, but due to the
program writing in the wrong memory location.  Other than that, I'm sorry, but I
can't help you.

Michael Hanratty                           Phone: (612) 627-4590
St. Anthony Falls Laboratory               Fax: (612) 627-4609
Dept. of Civil Engineering
University of Minnesota
Minneapolis, MN 55414