s.to.vect for Linux grass 4.1

fncesbl at bu.edu fncesbl at bu.edu
Thu Feb 20 10:39:37 EST 1997

Hi,

I am running grass 4.1 on a Linux box (1.1).  I recently downloaded the
s.to.vect file from /outgoing at moon.  I placed it in /usr/local/grass/bin
and unpacked it.  When I tried the s.to.vect command at the grass prompt, the
reply was "can't open bin file".  I suspect that this is because I may not
have a Linux version of the grass tool. If so, are there any available?
Otherwise, I must have missed a step. Do you have any advice, please?
Thank you very much.

Francisco Estrada Belli
Santa Rosa Archaeological Project, Guatemala
Boston University
Department of Archaeology
675 Commonwealth Ave
Boston MA 02215