compiled GRASS for IBM RS6000

David Mandel dmandel at transport.com
Tue Feb 25 22:03:11 EST 1997

On Mon, 24 Feb 1997, WenLing wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> Can anyone please tell me where I can download the compiled GRASS
> for IBM RS6000 (OS=aix4.1)?  Thanks in advance.
>
> Wen-Ling Kuo

I have an older GRASS 4.1 up on an RS6000 running AIX 3.2.  Will that do?
If it will, I can make it available to you.  (I'm a contractor so I
have to guide you thur a formal request from my client, the US Bureau of
Land Managment; but this isn't generally a problem.)

                                                 Dave

 David Mandel, Linux Activist             dmandel at transport.com
 Internet Provided by:   Transport Logic         (503) 243-1940
               Serving the Pacific Northwestern USA
 Portland  *  Vancouver  *  McMinnville   *   Salem    *   Bend