Need orientation

Michael Hanratty hanra001 at gold.tc.umn.edu
Wed Feb 26 13:34:54 EST 1997

In message <199502261451.LAA24888 at llareta.dagh.uta.cl>  writes:
> Hi' GRASS User's:
>
> I' beginning to work with grass4.1, have two maps raster and vect the
> a locality and like associate information to every one the areas that
> is in the maps ...who can do it? ...
>
> thank for you orientation....
>
> 		Zorka
> e-mail:viewps at llareta.dagh.uta.cl

If I understand your question, you can associate information with different
areas using r.support for the raster file and v.support for the vector file.
Choose the update category file option and enter the data when prompted.

Michael Hanratty                           Phone: (612) 627-4590
St. Anthony Falls Laboratory               Fax: (612) 627-4609
Dept. of Civil Engineering
University of Minnesota
Mississippi River @ 3rd Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414