GRASS to shape files

adavis at saipan.com adavis at saipan.com
Thu Jun 5 16:03:17 EDT 1997

I would be interested in obtaining a copy of your program, if you can make
it available.  Also, a more particular need is to convert MapInfo files to
GRASS format---do you know how?

Alan Davis

On Jun 5, Alastair Duncan wrote

--
 Alan Eugene Davis      Marianas High School      15o 8.8'N       GMT+10
 adavis at saipan.com      AAA 196 Box 10,001        145o 42.5'E

"if a close inspection should show that the supposed hand-wrought
 spoon were in reality only a clever imitation of hand-wrought goods,
 but an imitation so cleverly wrought as to give the same impression
 of line and surface to any but a minute examination by a trained eye,
 the utility of the article, including gratification which the user
 derives from its contemplation as an object of beauty, would
 immediately decline by some eighty or ninety percent, or even more"

     ------Thorsten Veblen, _The Theory of the Leisure Class_