GRASS on FreeBSD

Felix Gershunov felix at spsl.nsc.ru
Mon Jun 16 03:11:38 EDT 1997

 Hi!

> FELIX>  If you have any more questions about compiling GRASS on FreeBSD,
> FELIX>  please ask me.
>
> I also want to compile GRASS on FreeBSD-2.2.1R, but now my compiling
> stops at the stage about fonts. :-(

 Oh, this is very hard problem. And I did not decide this problem, I simply
got already compiled fonts from GRASS under Linux. And this fonts work fine!
 But I can not decide another problem: in font 'cyrilc' only 26 russian
letters (must be 32 or 33). And I don't know how to add letters to this font.

                                            Felix.