PhD thesis on soil modelling available

Angus Carr apcarr at flash.Lakeheadu.Ca
Thu Mar 13 15:35:23 EST 1997

Thanks for making the work available.

When you do get around to releasing the code, I would appreciate a look. I
can even help testing compiles on SunOS 4.1.1 and Linux.

I would like to make a vote for an interface that does work on a UNIX box,
whether it be tcl/tk or text. I still work that way....

If you would like to take me up on the offer of a test compile, please get
in touch.

Angus Carr
Masters of Forestry student