elevation and bathymetric data

Bart C. Bautista bart at kugi.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun May 4 08:18:07 EDT 1997

Dear GRASS-users,

     Thank you very much for answering my inquiry about
how to read EDC-DAAC DEM data in GRASS. Now I have no more
hessitations in venturing into GRASS for I know there is a
group like you who is very supportive to newbies like me.
I just finished downloading the LINUX binaries for GRASS.
I am now reading the accompanying documentation on how to install.
I will be posting inquiries again to this group in case I
encounter problems in installing and running GRASS. To Louis,
Angus, Malcolm, Leslie and Venkatesh, thank you again for your
response.

Bart