Stephan Eickschen eicksch at uni-muenster.de
Wed Oct 1 03:54:43 EDT 1997

Hi Brian-

> In XGRASS, I get a nice
> GUI interface, but no data is initially loaded, and when I try to add > a database, it gives me a dialogue box that won't allow me to type
> anything.  Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?  Thanks for your
> input.

That's the same problem I 've got! Please - let me know if you get a
solution, which is not posted to the list. I will keep you in touch if
I find a solution ;-)

Regards,

	Stephan

P.S.: What Hardware, O/S, X, and/or Motif are you using?

Stephan Eickschen                     Tel. : +49 (0)251 83-34704
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet   Fax. : +49 (0)251 83-36100
Institute for Geophysics
Research Unit of Physical Glaciology  email: eicksch at uni-muenster.de
Corrensstrasse 24
48149 Muenster