Kriging-Software

Nicola Fohrer Nicola.Fohrer at agrar.uni-giessen.de
Wed Oct 29 05:53:43 EST 1997

Hi Peter,

there is a list of public domain and commercial software for
geostatistics on the net on:

http://java.ei.jrc.it

there is also some free software offert by Utrecht University called
gstat, which does also different types of kriging and can be combined
with PC-Raster-GIS.  Most other
software packages do only ordinary kriging.

best wishes
Nicola

> I am in urgent need of kriging software for a research study.
>
> I have heard that there should be a GRASS-Module for kriging, but I haven t found it on the net. Does anybody know anything about it ?
>
> I would be glad to hear about this package and others wich are in the public domain.
>
> I have to mention that I know GEOEAS already - but I need to use more than 10 000 samples.
>
> Thanks Peter

> Peter Krause
> FZJ Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH - STE
> D-52425 Juelich
> Tel:	++49-2461-616541
> Fax:	++49-2461-612540
> email:	pe.krause at fz-juelich.de