Help! Database messed up

Stephan Eickschen eicksch at uni-muenster.de
Fri Oct 31 18:16:45 EST 1997

Hi GRASSers,

Sorry but I think, something worse had happened to me! I don´t know how,
but I messed up my database.
Since yesterday in the afternoon everything went well. Then I made a
mistake at the command line, that I can not describe (I clicked with the
right mouse button, something was pasted from the "clipboard", very much
happened), and afterwards **********
In detail:
I am still able to display site data - the points are at the right place
I _can´t_ display _any_ raster file - all values are set to zero.
r.report reports "no data" even the file size in /cell is 22k, the range
- file seems to be ok. If I try to reimport the data (I use mostly
s.surf.idw), the interpolation is very fast, and the rasterfile .... is
rubbish. If do the same process in a new LOCATION/MAPSET everything is
fine...
I couldn´t figuere out which files might have been changed...

Regards,

	Stephan

Stephan Eickschen                     Tel. : +49 (0)251 83-34704
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet   Fax. : +49 (0)251 83-36100
Institute for Geophysics
Research Unit of Physical Glaciology  email: eicksch at uni-muenster.de
Corrensstrasse 24
48149 Muenster