<bg> is not a valid parameter

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Thu Sep 25 15:53:46 EDT 1997

George,
Are you sure that you're not running the NRCS (former SCS) release of
GRASS? I'm running the standard CERL release (4.1.5) compiled from source
code, and my g.manual page matches the command-line help _and_ the
hard-copy User's Reference Manual. If you _are_ running the NRCS code,
then you've got quite a few potential problems, as the majority of GRASS
users don't have this code. NRCS has not publicly released the source
code to their most recent version, at least not to the best of my knowledge
(correct me, Jill!).
	-Malcolm