Brian Hughes hughesb at cs.byu.edu
Tue Sep 30 15:32:37 EDT 1997

Hello...

I'm just getting GRASS up and running, and I can't seem to get XGRASS to
recognize any data.  I've successfully downloaded, installed, and run
the XGRASS front end, as well as the simple text-based GRASS, but I
can't seem to get either to find a database.  In XGRASS, I get a nice
GUI interface, but no data is initially loaded, and when I try to add a
database, it gives me a dialogue box that won't allow me to type
anything.  Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?  Thanks for your
input.