Grass for MkLinux

R. Joe Brandon rjoe at cast.uark.edu
Mon Apr 20 11:29:54 EDT 1998

Christian,

Robert sent me out the complied 4.1 binaries, but they were corrupted.
At the encouragement of a local GRASS guy I am instead attempting to
complie the 4.2 binaries which I downloaded from Baylors site.  I will
keep you updated as to my progress.

R. Joe

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, Christian Kernbach wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got the Grass binaries for MkLinux from Robert L. Sandefur sometimes ago.
> I didn´t test them until now because of hardwareproblems. When you tell me
> where I can upload the binaries I will do this. The archive is around
> 15megs.
>
> Christian

>                        \\://
>                        (o -)
>                  ---ooO-(_)-Ooo---
> Christian Kernbach              e-mail:  kerniebc at sp.zrz.TU-Berlin.DE
> Gruenberger Str.22
> 10243 Berlin
> Germany

R. Joe Brandon
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies           (fax) 501 575-5218
Rm. 12 Ozark Hall                                        501 575-4277
University of Arkansas                             rjoe at cast.uark.edu
Fayetteville, AR 72701
http://www.cast.uark.edu/~rjoe

Computers are actually powered by Chaos theory, not electricty...that
is just for the fan.  T. Hesser.