Web browseable GIS

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Apr 27 22:51:40 EDT 1998

Hello,
Why dont you try out the GRASSLinks Web Interface for GRASS that
you can download from the GRASS ftp site. We recently got
GRASSLinks running and made some additions and modifications to
it to get it working on Linux. Unfortunately our Linux server
is down and will be restored by next week. In the meantime
check-out the folllowing URL http://www.regis.berkeley.edu/grasslinks/

I hope this helps.