r.binfer

Allan Strand stranda at cofc.edu
Wed Aug 19 10:58:56 EDT 1998

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone is using r.binfer.  I've been trying to run
some r.binfer scripts and cannot seem to get past an error message
that says "Prior probabilities do not sum to 1.0".

I've checked and rechecked and my priors do add to 1.0.  Furthermore
I've run the bugs.binfer script that is included in the r.binfer man
page and it also gives me the same error.

The system details are: grass4.2.1 v 18 compiled on a freebsd (2.2.5R)
intel machine.

I've also tried the linux binary (also v18) under linux emulation on
freebsd and I get the same error.

Anyone have any ideas?
Cheers,
A.
--
Allan E. Strand          stranda at cofc.edu,  http://linum.cofc.edu
Department of Biology    Phone:      (843) 953-8085