i.rectify

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Fri Dec 11 10:02:56 EST 1998

Hi,
How big is the image that you are rectifying?
If you dont receive any message from i.rectify, it may mean that
your mailer daemon may not be running. It that case you can
find out if i.rectify is running using the unix ps command
for example

>ps -e |grep i.rectify

if you find that i.rectify is not running your output image must
have been generated.

Hope this helps

Raghavan