GRASS isn't working anymore

Andrea Giacomelli andreag at crs4.it
Wed Feb 11 13:29:06 EST 1998

> /home/grass/grass4.1/etc/GIS.sh: g.gisenv: not found
> /home/grass/grass4.1/etc/GIS.sh: LOCATION_NAME: parameter null or not set

I don't know about g.gisenv, but I had the "LOCATION_NAME" error
a couple of weeks ago (with grass4.2 on SGI).

I could not find a solution, except closing my session (and my X session).
The message has not showed up again, so I stopped being concerned
about it...must be something from the UNIX twilight zone...

Cheers!

                Andrea Giacomelli
                Centre for Advanced Studies, Research and
                Development in Sardinia
                Environment Division

                http://www.crs4.it/~andreag