LtPlus source code

Mark Gregory mg at soil.agr.okstate.edu
Thu Feb 19 11:13:20 EST 1998

I am looking for the source code to LtPlus.  Most of the documentation and
notes on GRASS indicate that the source code 'should' be in the src.related
directory of the grass4.0 and grass4.1 release.  Unfortunately, after extract-
ing, uncompressing, etc. these 40-50 MB files from the GRASS web/ftp site, I
found xgrass, rim, pmbplus, etc. but not LtPlus.

If anyone can tell me where I might get access to a copy of the source for
LtPlus, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Gregory                         mg at soil.agr.okstate.edu
Oklahoma State University            405-744-9603
Stillwater, OK 74078-6028            405-744-5269 (fax)