This is a GRASS list

Angus Carr apcarr at FLASH.LakeheadU.CA
Tue Feb 24 11:40:12 EST 1998

For what it is worth-

This is the GRASS user's list. It is not a "GRASS and Linux" list.
Posts to this list are welcome for any question or answer concerning
GRASS, a GIS.

The recent confusion caused by a new reader to the list thinking that this
is a list for users of GRASS under the Linux operating system is
regrettable. That user is wrong.

The GRASS GIS runs under a wide variety of operating systems, including
Linux, Solaris, SUNOs, Ultrix, HP-UX, etc...

I hope that this can simply pass, and we can get back to normal soon.

Angus Carr.
A long-time reader of (and occasional poster to) grassu