Patience Appreciated

Lori Kingery kingery at cecer.army.mil
Tue Jul 14 00:17:19 EDT 1998

Esteemed Customers,

	The unix admin team (or, what remains of it  ;)
is in the midst of a temporary bit of load-balancing at
the moment, in part due to a wave of moves and other,
more administrative complications.  We feel that we have
been holding up rather well for almost 10 weeks in the
face of permanent loss of 1/3 of our team, and we hope
to continue to minimize effects on customer service and
support as much as possible.

	We would particularly appreciate your patience
in the next week or two, while we attempt to coax all of
our ducks "into a row."  As always, special attention to
routing all questions via admin would also be an extra
help, as would inclusion of problem severity (number of
users affected, et cetera).  Thank you for your support
and understanding during this temporary overload.

    Lori -- kingery at cecer.army.mil -- USACERL unix sysadmin
A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle.