LTPlus update package

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Jun 4 16:19:35 EDT 1998

Dear GRASS Community,

today I have published a small source code update
for LTPlus (Raster/Vector conversion).

Some files will be replaced and also the installation
instructions.

Unpack the package in directory:
    src421/src.related

Where to get it:
  Get the package (just 5 kilobyte) from:
    http://www.laum.uni-hannover.de/iln/grass/grass42/

I could compile the package without any problems
now. The next days I will also publish Linux LTPlus binaries.

Coming soon:
 TclTKGRASS update... V 2.1 with (simple)
                            p.map/ps.map support and
                            other small corrections.

All the best to you

   Markus Neteler

Geographisches Institut           |            Institute of Geography
   Physische Geographie                          Physical Geography
 & Landschaftsoekologie                        & Landscape Ecology
Universitaet Hannover                 University of Hannover, Germany
                     neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
             http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/users/neteler/