Could not complete locking process for monitor ?

Shin, Sanghee endofcap at dola.snu.ac.kr
Sat Jun 6 02:56:40 EDT 1998

HI.. all

I've got following error in d.mon. What does it mean and how can I get
over this? When I input d.mon command in grass4.2 prompt, I always got
this error. Please help me.. I use solaris2.5.1 on sparcstation.

--
raphics driver [x0] started
Error - Could not complete locking process for monitor <x0>.
Error - Could not complete locking process for monitor <x0>.
Lock file is /home/grass/locks/dola/mon.233579

--
Shin, Sanghee
Environment Design & Theory Lab.
mailto:endofcap at dola.snu.ac.kr