Want to mirror the GRASS Site..

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Mon Jun 15 04:47:50 EDT 1998

 > Dear grass users.
>
> We'd like to mirror the GRASS site here in Seoul National University,
> South Korea. Please tell me how can I mirror the GRASS site in detail.
>
> Regards
> --
> Shin, Sanghee
> Environment Design & Theory Lab.
> Seoul National University
> mailto:endofcap at dola.snu.ac.kr
> http://dola.snu.ac.kr/~endofcap

Hi,

thank you for your offer! If possible you could create an automated
mirror (there are such scripts available) to grab all the
files and programs from the GRASS 4.2.1 main site:

  ftp://hgeo02.geog.uni-hannover.de/pub/grass421/
or
  http://www.laum.uni-hannover.de/iln/grass/grass42/

and its subdirectories. Please email me the mirror site's
address for adding it to the mirror list.
If you need further information, feel free to contact me.

   Markus Neteler

Geographisches Institut           |            Institute of Geography
   Physische Geographie                          Physical Geography
 & Landschaftsoekologie                        & Landscape Ecology
Universitaet Hannover                 University of Hannover, Germany
                     neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
             http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/users/neteler/