ANNOUNCE: new GRASS 4.2.1 (V.17) - new TclTKGRASS 2.1

Rajveer S Shekhawat rajveer at ceeri.ernet.in
Mon Jun 15 05:51:59 EDT 1998

Dear Dr. Neteler,

Could you inform me wherefrom can I down load spearfish data for running
the tutorial for grass. I am finding it difficult to use it inspite of
reading your good tutorila book.

Further, If you know a mirror site of grass providing REST command of ftp
please inform me. I am not able to download latest grass due to continuous
one time connectivity problem here.

 thanks in advance for the help.

Rajveer Singh Shekhawat		| Phones
Scientist EII (Asstt. Director) |   office: (1596) 43312
Information Technolgy Group	|   Res   : (1596) 43490
Central Electronics Engg. 	| Fax
Research Institute		|   office: (1596) 42294
Pilani (Rajasthan) 333 031	| email
INDIA				|   rajveer at ceeri.ernet.in