Question on gmake and r.le

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Mon Mar 9 19:41:48 EST 1998

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have installed grass4.1 with binary release on SGI lRIX. Now I want to
> install r.le. The r.le need gmake, but I cannot find it. Could somebody
> tell me how I can do? Thanks.
>
> Daiyuan Pan

Hi,

 you might get GRASS 4.2.1 and you will have the new r.le 2.x package.

 http://www.laum.uni-hannover.de/iln/grass/grass42/

 Greetings from

     Markus Neteler

      Geographisches Institut    |       Institute of Geography
- Abteilung Physische Geographie | - Physical Geography
      und Landschaftsoekologie - |            and Landscape Ecology -
      Universitaet Hannover      |   University of Hannover, Germany
                 Email: neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
             Home Page: http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/users/neteler/