functional list of GRASS commands -Reply

anthony burns KY#c#KY.BLNKY01#c#agburns at KCC.FSA.USDA.GOV
Fri Mar 13 12:07:33 EST 1998

Andrea

I have a list of the commands and scripts that I put together from the
GRASS4.2.1 source code that  I downloaded from the laum.uni-hannover.de/iln
site.  It is just a list of commands  with a reference to whether it is a main,
alpha, or contributed code and the contributing source.  I'll email it to you if
your interested.

You can also check the baylor site for a list of commands for the main source
code.

Anthony Burns
agburns at kcc.fsa.usda.gov

>>> Andrea Giacomelli <andreag at crs4.it> 03/13/98 10:50am >>>
Dear List,
There is an document called "functional list of GRASS commands" (or something
like that).

Has this document been updated for version 4.2 ? Eventually, is
it available on the net ?

thanks!

                Andrea Giacomelli
                Centre for Advanced Studies, Research and
                Development in Sardinia
                Environment Division

                http://www.crs4.it/~andreag