Segmentation Fault

Ola Kjoelstad ola.kjolstad at geografi.uio.no
Thu Mar 26 06:17:39 EST 1998

I'm trying to port some data from Arc/Info to Grass. I have exported the
data from Arc with the UNGENERATE command and imported it to Grass with
the v.in.arc command. When I try to build the topology I get this
message:

> Enter a number <1-2>
> anything else to quit: 1
> Do you want to snap nodes to other nodes within a threshold (y/n) [n]
>
>   V.SUPPORT:
>
>Segmentation Fault
>ERROR(v.support):  Could not build vector file: 'finse_kote5'

Anyone seen this one before? I can't see that the any core is dumped,
but it seems pretty serious.

Regards,
Ola

Ola Kjoelstad           Ola.Kjolstad at geografi.uio.no
L.904                   Tlf.	(mob).:		93054957
Pilestredet 31			(Blindern).:	22855935
0166 Oslo		E-post til GSM-tekst (Skriv i <Subject:> felt):
				93054957 at sms.netcom.tele3.no