graphics monitor

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sat May 23 12:11:23 EDT 1998

Hi,
> created a locks/machinename directory as you recommended, with the exception that my system administrator is reluctant to having a directory with world wide [ermissions. He gave permissions to me wrx, but that did not work. Do you know if
> there is a way of selecting the monitor without giving world wide permissions.

mhh, currently I have no idea. Maybe anyone else here?

(I hope we do not have to chage the source code...)

   Markus Neteler

      Geographisches Institut    |       Institute of Geography
- Abteilung Physische Geographie | - Physical Geography
      und Landschaftsoekologie - |            and Landscape Ecology -
      Universitaet Hannover      |   University of Hannover, Germany
                 Email: neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
             Home Page: http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/users/neteler/