tcltkgrass

James Curry jcurry at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 11 11:27:23 EST 1998

Hi,

Can someone tell me what is the latest status of tcltkgrass?
I noticed that in the latest binary distribution of GRASS that
tcltkgrass is included, but that it is incomplete. In the tcltkgrass
start up script the executable is commented out, with the comment that
it is not required unless superview is running. Anyone out there know
when the superview feature will be implemented? I am building an
application with GRASS embedded in it and would like to use the features
of superview.

-Jim

--
James Curry
Instrumentation Systems Engineer

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory   |  email: jcurry at llnl.gov
PO Box 808, MS: L-183                    |  phone: 925.423.1106
Livermore, California  94550             |  fax:   925.423.6775