No subject

Kamarul Azlan Mohd. Nasir kamarulazlan at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 27 20:01:00 EST 1998

Dear Grass Users

I need help in using v.in.dxf3d command. I have a file containing
contour map in dxf format. I would like to convert the contour line to
grass format. I have tried using v.in.dxf3d but I was not able to bring
in the Z (attribute) value in to grass. All I got is only x,y
coordinates but the Z value is missing. First, I used v.in.dxf to bring
in the x,y coordinates in to grass. The, I run v.in.dxf3d to bring in
the Z value or the elevation, but it seems that it is doing noting
because after running v.support, I found that
 Number of atts :   0
 Number of unattached atts :   0

I am hoping that somebody could point to me if I was doing any mistake
when converting the file from dxf format to grass format.

Thanks in advance for any help.

BTW, I am lookin for the binaries of 'm.in.e00' for solaries 2.6

Thanks again for any help.

cheers.

Kamarul Azlan
Dept. of Hydraulics & Hydrology