Help using v.in.dxf3d

Kamarul Azlan Mohd Nasir kamarul at fka.utm.my
Sat Nov 28 00:31:12 EST 1998

Dear Grass Users

I need help in using v.in.dxf3d commands. I have been trying to convert contour
lines in dxf format to grass format. The problem is that when I used the
v.in.dxf3d command, Z values or elevation data was not transfered to Grass
format. What I did was first run v.in.dxf to convert dxf files to grass format. Then I
run v.in.dxf3d to bring in the Z values but this didn't work.

Hopefully, anyone can point to me ho to use v.in.dxf3d command properly.
BTW, has anyone compiles m.in.e00 on solaris 2.6, I would like to have the
binaries.

Thanks again for any help.
Cheers

Kamarul