GRASS and Spectral Mixture Analysis

J.Simon Goodall sgoodall at netcombbs.com.ar
Mon Oct 5 13:32:47 EDT 1998

Markus,

This is definately not the right way but I export it with r.out.tiff and
then divide the tiff with gimp Image/Channel Ops/Decompose, then I
r.in.tiff those files and have the three bands of rgb. Copy the cellhd of
the original tiff to the name of your imports and you'r done.

Please folks, don't roll around laughing ;) some day I'll learn how to do
it in grass, he he

Simon.

J.Simon Goodall, Lic.
Ea.Viamonte, C.C.8,