grass4.2.1v19 source; where is libvect.a, libdig2.a?

Morten Hulden morten at tor.ngb.se
Sat Oct 10 14:54:08 EDT 1998

Hi All

I tried to build grass421v19 from source on Linux but stumbled om missing
libvect.a and libdig2.a, supposed to be found in src/libes/LIB.linux
(needed at least by s.to.vect). I compiled all libraries in src/libes
manually, but to no help. I also grepped for libvect.a in all makefiles in
the distribution tree, but found no indication of libvect.a being built
anywhere. Did I miss something or is there something missing from the
distribution tree?

MHu