Installation Tcltkgrass

Kazunori Inoue inou-730 at pcitokyo.co.jp
Sat Apr 10 12:00:12 EDT 1999

Hello.
Regarding my question "Installation of Tcltkgrass" dated on April 3, 1999, I
have received several advises. Thank you very much.

1. I tried to change mod the files under /usr/local/bin as Mr. Andrew M
McDermott. It was not successful in my case.
2. I newly downloaded tcl8.0.3 and tk8.0.3 from the following site as Mr.
Bernhard Reiter advised and install them. This time tclsh8.0 became
effective and I succeeded to install tcltkgrass2.8 for Grass5.0beta.

Kazunori INOUE.