installation problem

Maribeth Milner mmilner1 at unl.edu
Mon Apr 26 11:32:00 EDT 1999

   Removing the TERMLIB line allowed us to get further along in the install
than we did with the TERMLIB line.  However, we end up with some undefined
symbols...

solaris2.6/libvask.a -lcurses  -lm
tgetnum                             /usr/ucblib/libcurses.a(cr_tty.o)
tgetstr                             /usr/ucblib/libcurses.a(cr_tty.o)
tgoto                               /usr/ucblib/libcurses.a(cr_put.o)
tputs                               /usr/ucblib/libcurses.a(endwin.o)
tgetent                             /usr/ucblib/libcurses.a(cr_tty.o)
tgetflag                            /usr/ucblib/libcurses.a(cr_tty.o)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to
/usr/local/grac/bin/main/inter/d.3d
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`/usr/local/grass42/etc/bin/ter/d.3d'
GISGEN failure at STEP: src/display/d.3d

   Sorry to repeat this request.  The person helping with this install is
graduating soon - so we're under a bit of a time crunch.  Any thoughts?

Maribeth