s.db.rim

Andrew M McDermott mcdermam at potsdam.edu
Thu Apr 29 08:13:56 EDT 1999

Imre Oolberg wrote:

> Hallo!
>
> i am quite desparate trying to use s.db.rim. Is anyone using it
> successfully and is willing to share the experience with me?
>
> Best Regards Imre Oolberg
I had a problem once, and Markus N. led me through...I didn't have the
right version of gcc/fcc to compile the rim components, and they failed
during the initial installation. Did you successfully compile the
modules you need? look for the binarys or the symlinks in your grass bin
directory, if they aren't there you didn't get them.

Actually using them requires a knowledge of databases in general and rim
in particular, and I think Postgres is probably a better idea.