Installing 4.2.1 onto 5.0b2

B Byars Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu
Mon Aug 23 13:31:33 EDT 1999

Mike,

You can install them both without any conflicts.  However, you
should be carteful in that GRASS 5.0 generates different data
formats than 4.2.  We currently have 4 different versions running
on thesame machine (Sun Ultra Enterprise) without any problems
at all.  If you have any more questions, shoot me an email.

Bruce

--
Bruce Byars
GRASS Dev. Team
Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu

--
Bruce Byars
Hydrologist and Senior Research Scientist