GPS Receiver for Sale

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Aug 27 14:05:47 EDT 1999

  My CMT March-II-E GPS receiver is up for sale. <http://www.cmtinc.com>
It's an absolutely fabulous unit, but we need greater accuracy to build DEMs
in hilly, wooded terrain (such as quarries west of the Cascades). Since I
don't need two receivers so I'm selling this one.

  The March-II-E is waterproof, weighs about 2 pounds, has horizontal
positional accuracy of 1-5 meters (1.5-2.5 typical), 8-channel receiver,
built-in antenna, extra battery, quick charger and "smart" charger (drains
battery, recharges, trickle charges when complete), nylon field case,
upgraded to the latest software. No problems with the satellite rollover
last weekend because the Motorola engine was built with that in mind. Comes
with an earlier version of the PC-GPS software (16-bit Windows app; runs
fine in win9x/NT) for mission planning, feature/job setup, and differential
correction of the collected data. RCTM-104 version 2 input and NMEA-103
output, too.  Doesn't become obsolete and lasts a very long time.

  Price for a new unit (with all the extras and the field software upgrade)
is $3,360. Selling for 20% discount: $2,700. If you're interested, please
contact me directly via e-mail.

Thanks!

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com