Grass on FreeBSD

andrew.macintyre at aba.gov.au andrew.macintyre at aba.gov.au
Thu Dec 2 11:27:19 EST 1999

I'm trying to find time to do this and contribute a "port" to the FreeBSD Ports
 Collection, but I probably won't get to this until the Xmas/New Year break :-(

I'd like to hear from anyone who has compiled the most recent 4.2 release (21b
AFAICT) on FreeBSD 3.x.

The recent change of 5.0beta to using configure scripts will probably make it
easier to build on FreeBSD - I'd like to hear from anyone having done this as
well.

Andrew MacIntyre                \ andrew.macintyre at aba.gov.au
Planning & Licensing Branch      \ Tel: +61 2 6256 2812
Australian Broadcasting Authority \ Fax: +61 2 6253 3277
---------- Original Text ----------

From: Lennert Moritz <mlennert at ulb.ac.be>, on 1/12/99 18:45:

Hello !

Has Grass been successfully compiled and run on FreeBSD ?

Moritz Lennert