Bugfix grass5.0beta5: s.surf.idw

Job Spijker spijker at geo.uu.nl
Tue Dec 14 10:41:48 EST 1999

Hello,

s.in.ascii was changed in beta5 so that it now gives an attribute field
in the sitefile but s.surf.idw wasn't changed accordingly. The result was
that s.surf.idw coulndn't read datapoints out of the sitefile. The fix to
this problem is simple and works fine with me. In line 31 of
/src/sites/s.surf.idw/cmd/read_sites.c the '-1' should be changed in '0'
(ie. type CELL instead of no type). The diff is as follows :

--CUT
31c31
<     site = G_site_new_struct (0,2, 0, 1);
---
>     site = G_site_new_struct (-1,2, 0, 1);
--CUT

Although I'm not shure, I think that this patch won't work with floating
point attributes.

Grtz, Job

Job Spijker
Faculty of Earth Sciences/ Department of Geochemistry
Utrecht University, The Netherlands
Budapestlaan 4 3584 CD Utrecht
T: 030-253 3264 F: 030-253 5030