MI SDTS format - Dragon Slayers Wanted (fwd)

Michel Wurtz - ENGEES/CEREG mw at engees.u-strasbg.fr
Fri Dec 17 07:04:03 EST 1999

Markus Neteler wrote:

> I could offer a WWW-home for development as I already did for
> Postgrass (which is not complete...):
> http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/projects/postgrass/

Hmm... What is the status of postgrass ? the page is dated nov. 1998,
but without a stable version...  Is there some interference between
PostgreSQL and postgrass developments ?
Who could I contact for PostgreSQL development ?

> I think it is not a secret: A new GRASS vector format was already
> designed by CERL (vector 5 API). I post the address here for
> all to get ideas from it:
> http://www.roadkill.com/~dpgerdes/vector/api.html

Yeah ! but changing the whole Grass vector (format + API) is a huge
task ! What is Baylor team planning ?

--
Michel Wurtz    ENGEES - CEREG
                1, quai Koch - BP 1039, F-67070 STRASBOURG cedex