NVIZ - image dump

Michel Wurtz - ENGEES/CEREG mw at engees.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Dec 20 03:03:51 EST 1999

Markus Neteler wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> those having problems to use "image dump" in NVIZ
> ("bad magic number" problem) should know:
>
> You first have to close nviz, *then* open the stored
> RGB-image (use xv or anything else). It seems the file
> is not closed immediately when storing. Jaro told me about
> this way.

It seems taht it's the same when you run a animation : I got this
message, but after a while, images can be opened by xv.  I only
tested a 25 images animation : If the images are not closed until
you quit nviz, you may be very limited in animation length !

--
Michel Wurtz    ENGEES - CEREG
                1, quai Koch - BP 1039, F-67070 STRASBOURG cedex