FreeGIS CD GNU/Linux (i586) (incl.GRASS) available

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at uwm.edu
Mon Dec 27 16:19:13 EST 1999

Dear GRASShoppers,

To promote free gis and mapping software, my company Intevation GmbH
started the FreeGIS project. I am happy to announce that we created a CD
for GNU/Linux (i586) systems containing the stable and development
version of GRASS. It also includes gmt mapping software, gtop30 data and
more, because it not just GRASS.

So if you are a bit tired of downloading and compiling GRASS and GTOPO30 or if
you just want to support the FreeGIS project, order the CD.

	http://freegis.org/cd.en.html

A happy new year,
	Bernhard
--
Research Assistant, Geog Dept UM-Milwaukee, USA.  (www.uwm.edu/~bernhard)
Free Software Projects and Consulting 		         (intevation.net)