Clip with Poly

Michael Schulz schulzm at perm.geologie.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jan 26 12:18:46 EST 1999

Hello Dieter,

Create a raster-mask file (perhpaps via
digitizing an area, converting it into a raster file using v.to.rast) and
then use r.mapcalc and thereby delete all the raster information outside
the mask.

Hope this works !

Yours, Michael

Michael Schulz

Christoph-Mang-Str.5       Geologisches Institut
79100 Freiburg             Universitaet Freiburg
                           Albertstr. 23b
                           79104 Freiburg