SG3D

Michael Schulz schulzm at perm.geologie.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jan 28 04:58:15 EST 1999

Hi !

We have SG3d and gl3d also installed on the SGI´s. But there is a version
of gl3d that should run under OpenGL. We have not tested it, but you will
find it under http://www.cecer.army.mil/grass/viz/sg3d.html and then
proceed to the ftp-directory of ogl3d.

The gl3d we use, has several known bugs, but it is much more powerful
than SG3d, you can for example display several elevation layers, like
with the coming nviz tool (in fact gl3d looks the same and you can use
the nviz-tutorial also for gl3d).

Good luck!
Michael

Michael Schulz

Christoph-Mang-Str.5       Geologisches Institut
79100 Freiburg             Universitaet Freiburg
                           Albertstr. 23b
                           79104 Freiburg