p.map and p.map.new

Michael Schulz schulzm at perm.geologie.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jan 29 12:17:06 EST 1999

Dear Grassers !

I want to output some maps, and find the possibilities of p.map or
p.map.new much better than those of ps.map. But i don't know what driver
is needed for it. Are there pre-written drivers ? I only can choose a
preview which seems to be thought for the graphics display, right ?

I want
to use a normal laser printer A4/A3 600 dpi and a Tektronix color laser.

Anybody knowing something ? Thanks !

Michael

Michael Schulz

Christoph-Mang-Str.5       Geologisches Institut
79100 Freiburg             Universitaet Freiburg
                           Albertstr. 23b
                           79104 Freiburg