Attention GRASS Users!

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Jun 2 03:51:16 EDT 1999

>   Germane to the call for volunteers, I'm stretched quite thin already or
> I'd offer to learn. Doing three full-time jobs (administrative, marketing
> and project work) plus wanting to spend time away from work and with my
> fiancee means that my spare time is usually limited to when I'm sleeping.
>
>   I hope the mail list finds a new home. Or, at worst, someone can help
> maintain the onelist thingie.
>
> Rich

Hi,

I agree - the mailing list should be kept alive! Malcolm, perhaps
you or someone else could offer this service? I think, Baylor´s team
is overwhelmed with work - let´s distribute the workload.
Unfortunately I cannot offer this service. Managing the GRASS server
beside all the user´s requests (currently 250 emails unanswered) is
enough workload for me beside my job at university.

In my opinion we need both: The new message board AND the
mailing list.

  Markus Neteler

 Universitaet Hannover         Schneiderberg 50
 Geographisches Institut   |   30167 Hannover, Germany
   Physische Geographie        Tel: ++49-(0)511-762-4494 /-3924
   & Landschaftsoekologie      Fax: ++49-(0)511-762-3984
              neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
      http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/users/neteler/