GRASS Coverage Prediction Model

Luis F. Franco luis.franco at icp.pt
Mon Jun 7 06:05:40 EDT 1999

Steve,

I'm sending the source of it. I implemented it in C using the standard
libraries of Grass.
It's still in a 'beta' phase mainly because it doesn't limit the coverage,
it just calculates the path loss prediction from the usual okomura-hata
model extended up to 100 km away from the transmiter. See Etsi Technical
Report 103 and ITU-R Rec. 529 for specifications.

I've done it in Linux and I haven't tested it in another system so I hope it
runs fine.

Good luck

Luís Franco
-------
E-mail: francoluis at hotmail.com <mailto:francoluis at hotmail.com>
Technical Consultant

Engineering Division

ICP - Comunications Institute of Portugal
Lisbon, Portugal