v.digit in Grass5.0b

Michael Schulz schulzm at perm.geologie.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Mar 29 03:59:22 EST 1999

Hello Gassers !

We are trying the new GRASS5 on one seperate machine, with Debian 2.0
installed. When trying to use the new v.digspline, we get a segmentation
fault after trying to draw a backdrop cell map.

I now not sure whether this is a debian-specific problem (but we use the
original xterm) or a real bug. Wasn't there a similar problem with xgrass
?

Anybody experienced the same, or hints to solve the problems?
Thanks, Michael

Michael Schulz

Christoph-Mang-Str.5       Geologisches Institut
79100 Freiburg             Universitaet Freiburg
                           Albertstr. 23b
                           79104 Freiburg